In this article, we are going to tell you all about the canon tr4500 setup process. Printers with wireless connectivity can often be a little difficult to set up at first, however they come bearing ease and convenience for their users.
This particular printer model by canon boasts of its superior inkjet technology along with being an all-in-one device. It can be used as a printer, copier, and scanner thus being economically friendly for customers. It supports both wireless and cable connectivity for the network.
To connect the printer to a network, the user first has to enable the setup mode by following the steps given below:
- Plug the printer into a power source and turn it on.
- Locate the WPA button on the outer display panel and press it for a few seconds.
- After leaving the button the wireless symbol’s light should start blinking.
- Find the access point and hold it down too for a while until the lamp starts flashing.
- The flashing lights are an indication that the device is ready for the canon tr4500 setup for an Internet connection.
- Open the network setup page from the official website and click on download – you can find it in front of the printer model name.
- Click yes on permissions.
- It might take a couple of minutes to get installed, click yes on the license agreement.
- Choose the Wi-Fi option or the USB cable one according to the kind of connectivity you would prefer.
- Enter the password and SSID details for the Wi-Fi and attach a data cord for a LAN connection.
- Once the network has been connected, and the flashing lights for the WPA and Wi-Fi will become stable.
For the canon tr4500 setup to get completed, the most important thing is the installation of a compatible driver so that the device can begin functioning:
- Once the printer has been connected with the Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser and go to canon’s official website.
- Type the exact name and model number of your printer on the search bar and hit enter.
- You can then select the result that matches your device; users can also further segregate the list displayed with the compatibility of the operating system.
- Double click on the download link and save the .exe or .dmg file based on which device you are using.
- Extract the contents of the file and proceed with the installation process.
- Click yes on the pop-ups that ask for permissions.
- You can follow the instructions wizard for a smooth installation.
- Click, agree on the license agreement, and once the driver has been set up, reboot the system to save the changes.
- Lastly, turn on the computer once again and try to print something to check if the printer works or not.
For those people facing any issues with the canon tr4500 setup process, Canon has set up a support website. You can get the help of trained technicians with the installation and setup procedure.