HP has always believed in giving best services to their users by manufacturing printers which can satisfy the needs of users. HP Deskjet 2541 is one of the leading printers of HP. Here are it’s wireless setup process.
Establishing printer for usage
- Firstly unlock and slide out the printer from the box remove the foam and caps from the sides of the printer
- Remove out the plastic which is around the printer
- Take the power cable and open it.
- Join the of the power into the backside slot of the printer and the other to the electric board on the wall and switch on the plug in order to start the printer.
- Tap the power button and initializing process of the printer will begin.
- When there is no noise in the printer then unlock the cartridge door.
- Place the cartridge into the slot of printer which is required to start the process of printing.
- Before putting the cartridge inside the printer don’t forget to put off the orange tape and make sure to stay away from copper colored ink nozzles.
- Open the input tray and load it with the A4 size paper and adjust it according to it as well as open the output tray so that paper lies on it after print.
Installing up HP Deskjet 2541 for windows.
Given is the ways by which you can set up HP printer in your windows device
- Start your printer.
- Linking up the network connection for the computer and Wi-Fi network
- Install the updated version of HP Deskjet 2541 drivers in your computer.
- As it is installed download all the functions of the driver
By this you can finish the setup process and can access the printer.
Wireless installation of HP Deskjet 2541 printer in windows
If you want to enjoy the wireless service of HP Deskjet 2541 printer you can go for the given window
- Open on the printer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option given on the printer panel.
- Install HP Deskjet 2541 Wi-Fi drivers of the printer
- Tap to open the driver installer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Now link HP printer driver with your network connection.
- When all the given directions completed as well as the program is installed successfully you are ready to give the print command and any document will be printed (images or any text file)
Connecting through Wi-Fi Protected Setup
If you want an immediate connection to your printer using WPS button go for the given steps :
- Wireless button will be located on the printer panel just click on it
- Tap on WPS menu
- Select WPS button option on your modem which you will have to decide and choose them.
Now you can enjoy the printing service provided by HP printers and if you for the face any difficulty you can go through the manual which is provided by HP company or you can contact the customer care services.
Some related articles :
- How to setup your HP LaserJet P1102w printer?
- HP officejet pro 8100 setup (A guide to begin printing)
- HP Deskjet 3755 Compact Printer Troubleshooting
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 Printer head producing clicking sounds
- HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup | Connect HP Officejet 4620
- HP Laserjet Pro M118dw printing only half a page [Resolved]
- A complete Guide to HP officejet Pro 8028 Printer Setup