For beginners, HP provides reliable and trustworthy printing solutions with their devices; however, just like everything else they are also prone to breakdowns. If you own one then find out everything about HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting.
HP is an American company known for manufacturing technological devices. They produce vast a line of printers, scanners, laptops, faxes, printer management software etc. which has made them one of the leading manufacturers in the printer and computer industry.
The company was started in the year 1939 by founders David Packard and Bill Hewlett. Their current headquarters are at Palo Alto, California, United States.
Features of HP Deskjet 3510 printer
Before we tell you some more about the HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting process, here are some of its exciting features that will surely trump the troubles that might occur once in a blue moon:
- It is an inkjet printer that comes with three in one features, print, scan and copy.
- It supports all kinds of wireless connectivity like, Wi-Fi, Airprint or even eprint.
- It also supports borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11″
- Has an impressive scan resolution of 1200 dpi, among many other things.
Reasons for troubles
In the HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting, there are majorly four kinds of problems that occur and we have listed solutions for each of them below:
- Your printer becomes offline or the page that is to be printed gets stuck in a queue.
- Issues while setting up a newly purchased printer.
- Problems in the connection of your wireless printer.
- Lastly, you can also face troubles in the scanner part of your printer.
HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting ways
- If your printer displays that it is offline even when it is not the case, then you can visit the support website and download a doctor resolution program that can help you get rid of this issue.
- If your printer is connected wirelessly and the light is lit up blue, then you can try giving the Microsoft trouble-shooter a shot.
In order to setup a printer that you have just recently purchased, you can fix any issues by following these steps.
- Unpack the printer and take out all the accompanied things, such as cartridges, manuals etc.
- Connect it with a power outlet after you have inserted the ink and the paper in the trays correctly.
- Go ahead and download the printer driver from the official HP website.
- You can then run the program and complete its installation as directed on the instructions in the setup wizard.
Wireless connectivity issues
- For first things first, you should begin by checking that your Windows is compatible with the printer’s wireless setup, it should be above 8 or 8.1
- Then go ahead and press the wireless button which will allow you to see the status on screen.
- Go to the settings menu and click on restore to default settings option.
- Confirm the choice and save it.
These above mentioned methods should help you with your HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting.
Some related issues :
- Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 5520 | Fix HP 5520 problems
- HP Deskjet 3050 wireless setup [Step by Step]
- HP Deskjet 2541 wireless setup | A guide to begin printing
- How to setup your HP LaserJet P1102w printer?
- HP officejet pro 8100 setup (A guide to begin printing)
- HP Deskjet 3755 Compact Printer Troubleshooting
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 Printer head producing clicking sounds
- HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup | Connect HP Officejet 4620