HP is one of the famous companies in manufacturing and designing printers of high quality that can easily fill the needs and requirements of the users. These printers are not only portable and easy to use but are multifunction. And one of the most purchased printers is HP envy 4520 and HP photo smart 750 which are known for their high-quality printouts but sometimes while using this printer you can go through various problems like:
- The printer prints a blank page.
- After giving the command the printer does not print.
- Scanning issues.
- Paper jamming problem.
- But behind this problem, there could be some issues that you should know in order to avoid.
- Malfunctioning of driver’s issue -There could not be a proper installation of the driver which is used to facilitate the communication between the operating system and device.
- Issues in printer spooler -The windows print spooler gets stuck whatever command is given to the printer will not be received and the printer will not respond on its own also.
- Over usage -When the printer is used for a long duration of time in a continuous manner it starts showing error due to the short life span it stops working as it is used without getting proper technical service at different time span to ensure that the printer works for a long time.
- Consumable’s issue-Majorly the printers stop working in the situation where there is no paper in the printer or there is lack of ink which is required to print colored or black and white pages.
HP Envy 4520 troubleshooting Methods-
So if you are looking for ways to do HP envy 4520 troubleshooting then here are awesome methods:
Checking USB cable
Firstly check that the printer and computer are properly connected with are USB cables in order to ensure that there is proper connectivity between these two devices.
Properly giving command
Ensures that the command is given properly regarding the particular page which is needed to be printed.
HP Envy 4520 troubleshooting steps-
If the error continues even after that given are the following steps to fix hp envy 4520 troubleshooting:
- If the printer is not open turn on the printer by pressing the on button.
- Open the cartridge door by pressing the side buttons which are there on the sites of the printer.
Lift the lid which is on the cartridge and then slowly push the lid by doing this release the cartridge. Now pull up on the cartridge.
Put the cartridge on one side while the nozzle is facing Up.
Cross-check ink in cartridge if they are up to the marks or as per the estimated amount then they do not need to be replaced. If the cartridges are full of ink and still they are printing blank pages then continue these steps.
Replace cartridges that are empty.
Packaging should be removed of new cartridges and after that separate the plastic tape.
Make sure to properly close the door.
Checking the internet connection.
You must also make sure that your internet connection is proper and there is no problem with it because sometimes due to fluctuating or no or poor internet or network connection can cause some problems so check before connecting.
Even after all these steps if you still face hp envy 4520 troubleshooting contact the customer care of HP printers they will help you on an immediate basis.
HP envy 4520 wireless setup.
HP stands for Hewlett- Packard, it is an American based Information Technology company. This company was founded by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939 and that’s why it is called HP. HP produces a lot of computer-related product such as Personnel computer, computer hardware and software, storage devices, networking service, printers etc. HP is a company that produce affordable and good quality gadgets that can be afforded by all.
HP envy 4520 is one of the HP printer. It is a inkjet wireless all In one photo printer which provide high quality photo and graphics prints. It can scan print and copy the document as it is a multifunctional and affordable printer.
Here we will discuss the complete steps for hp envy 4520wireless setup .
- First remove all the tap and wrapping from the printer.
- Keep all the extra stuff that you received with the printer safely.
- Now connect the printer with the power switch through a cable.
- Now open the printer and fix the ink cartridge on its place.
- Fix the pages to the paper tray of the printer.
- Press the power button on the printer and switch is on.
- On the control panel press the wireless icon.
- Press the setting icon and click the wireless setup wizard button.
- Select your network and let the printer connect to your network.
- After the printer get connected to the network, the control panel will notify you about it.
- Now open your computer and search hp.in
- Select the most appropriate drive for your printer and download it.
- After the download is completed, double click the setup file and open it.
- Start the installation process.
- Accept the term and conditions and click the next button.
- Choose the wireless LAN network connection and follow the installation step shown on the screen.
- Select the printer from the available list of the devices connected to your network .
- Select your printer name and add it.
- Follow the installation step and start installing.
- It will take some time and when the setup is completed click finish button.
- Your installation Is completed.
- Now select a file and print it to check the working of the printer and also to check whether hit setup was proper or not.
- If the printer prints the file it mean the setup was successful.
If you face any problem regarding the setup you can contact the HP technical team.
HP envy 4520 driver.
HP envy 4520 is one of the HP all in one printer which can print, copy and can scan your document. It is an inkjet printer which control the flow of ink in the printer and give you high quality photo print. Its speed is decent and text printing is fine but the photo print quality is really good. It is suitable for home printing where you use it for printing photos and documents on a small scale.
HP printers need to be setup after the purchase via Wi-Fi, wireless or with the USB cable depend on the convenience of the user. But one of the most important thing in setting up process is the installation of a printer drive. You can’t use printer without the drive.
There are two ways to get printer drive.
- When you purchase a printer you get a CD which is known as printer drive This CD consists of the printer driver which need to be e installed in the system.
- You have to download the driver from the official site of HP by yourself .
A printer needs driver to communicate with the computer and the operating system.
Few HP envy 4520 drives.
- HP easy start for window 7,8,8.1 and 10.exe
- Full feature driver and software for window.exe
- Basic driver for window 7,8,8.1 ,10 exe
- Basic driver for window vista 64bit.exe
- HP easy start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15 and 11.x.zip
Steps to install drive from CD.
- Connect your printer with the power and with the computer through a USB cable or parallel port cable.
- Now open your computer and insert the CD on the disk derive which you received with the printer.
- Open My computer and double click on the CD derive.
- Click on the install or setup option.
- Follow the installation process shown on the screen and run the setup.
- After the setup is completed, test your printer by printing anything.
Using CD drive is an easy process but it is not sure that it consist of the latest version of the drive. Installing an outdated printer drive will not support the printer. So it is best option to download the printer drive from the site.
Steps to install drive from HP site.
- Connect the printer with the power switch and connect it to a network via Wi-Fi, wireless or manually.
- Now open your computer and search the site given on the manual or go to the official website of printer.
- Click the setup option .
- Select your region and country.
- Enter your printer name or model number on the search box.
- It will show you list of drivers. Select window or mac what ever you are using as a operating device.
- Select the latest version of the drive and click download.
- When the download is over , double click the driver file and open it.
- Follow the installation step shown on the window.
- Add your printer to your network and connect the computer with the printer.
- Your drive installation is completed.
The above 2 process will install a drive in your system as well as the extra software required for your system. But if you want to install a drive only and not the extra software then you should follow the third process-
- Connect your printer with your system and power through a USB cable.
- Open your computer and go to control panel.
- Double click printer and drive from the options.
- On the printer page, select the Add printer option.
- Now open the Window printer wizard and click continue to start the wizard.
- Now chose whether you want to install a local printer or a network printer.
- If you have connected the printer with the computer select the local printer option.
- Click next.
- Now use your drive to complete the process.
So these are few way through which you can get and install a drive.