HP Envy 5660 printer is one of the leading printers which are used by the customer on large scale including in houses to the large corporations, organization workplaces.
Steps for your HP Envy 5660 printer setup
So if you have just purchased this printer and facing the problem in setting up, then here are the following steps which will help you out in setting up the printer.
- Unboxing the printer
- Firstly take out your printer from the box and remove all the tape, packing materials.
- Sure to remove the packing cardboard or the tape which is there inside the layout of the printer so open the lid and remove it.
- Also, close the lid.
- Now press the access door in order to open the Ink cartridges slot.
- Once the access door is opened remove all the tapes from the ink cartridge and refit into the respective slot.
- And then close the access door.
- Establishing the connection of printer
- Take out the power cable and connect your HP Envy 5660 printer and the electric switch board through the cable.
- Once the electric connection is set up click on the down arrow to choose your language and then click on OK.
- Now again click on the down arrow and select your country or the region and tap on OK.
By this your printer will get set up so that you can continue the further process.
- Loading the paper
Once you have removed all the excess tapes cardboard thermocol sheets the next step is to put the paper into the printer for this.
- Pull the or extend the input tray to open the tray.
- Take a bundle of paper consisting of fresh papers open the input tray of the printer and load it into it. Also make sure to properly align the paper so that it can be inserted properly. Once you load the paper into it push the tray inside the printer and once the tray gets locked you will hear a clicking sound.
- now in order to open the output tray again pull it outside.
Make sure the paper you are using a not torn or ripped and does not have wrinkles into it because if you use any of these papers the printing may not start or you forget faded printouts due to usage of these papers.
- Installing and aligning in cartridges
- Open the access door and take out the Ink cartridges remove all the extra packages and put it into the respective slot.
- The cartridges should also be aligned properly to continue the smooth process of printing.
- Downloading the printer software
- Now download or install the printer software into your device in order to start the working of the printer.
- You can download it from the official website of the HP or you can install it by putting the CD drive provided by the HP printer for the installation of the software.
- Downloading the HP smart is a smart software provided by the HP company to establish a good connection between the printer and the device. For this go to the official website of HP download HP smart add your device login it. Now follow all the steps to complete the setup of HP smart.
- You must take care that the software you are installing in your computer should be updated or should be the new version of because if you will install the outdated version of the wrong version your printer will not work properly as the printers’ version will not be compatible to the software versions. So it is always good to download the respective printers’ software from the HP official website.
- Setting up Wi-Fi
- Open the printer and click on the Wi-Fi button that is there on the control panel of different printer.
- Then on your device open the wireless setup of the HP envy 5660 printer.
- And then click on the wizard option in order for the activation of it.
- All the networks which are available near by will be shown in the list of it.
- Select the Wi-Fi network which provides good network connection.
By completing all the above mentioned steps for your HP envy 5660 printer will get properly setup and you can start your printing jobs.
But if you still face any problem regarded to the set up of HP envy 5660 printer you can immediately contact to the HP customer helper where they will provide you easy help as their experts are highly intelligent in this respective field and would love to assist their customers.
More related articles :
- HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting | Complete guide
- Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 5520 | Fix HP 5520 problems
- HP Deskjet 3050 wireless setup [Step by Step]
- HP Deskjet 2541 wireless setup | A guide to begin printing
- How to setup your HP LaserJet P1102w printer?
- HP officejet pro 8100 setup (A guide to begin printing)
- HP Deskjet 3755 Compact Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup | Connect HP Officejet 4620