For those looking into buying a high quality and trusted printer, which can provide quality print outputs, should definitely check out the HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer. With its smooth printing technology it is easily one of HP’s best-selling printing product.
When you are getting a printer, a few things that you should check for are – if it is inkjet or laser, the quality of the image printed, the kind of connectivity options offered by it, the speed of printing among other things.
Hewlett-Packard or commonly known as HP is an American computer services manufacturing company. It was started in the year 1939 by two people, David Packard, Bill Hewlett.
Their current headquarters are located in Palo Alto, California, United States. The small manufacturing unit that was set up initially has now evolved into a multinational company which produces some of the most sought after printing and computer products in the world.
Features of HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer
As the name itself suggest, the best thing about the HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer is that it triples up as a printer, copier and scanner all at the same time. We have listed some more of its enviable features down below:
- The printer has a very affordable price range, when compared to the number of services it offers to the users.
- It has an inbuilt 2.7 inch touchscreen on it, with a design as seamless as a smartphone.
- It offers a high print speed of 15 per minute for black and white and 10 PPM for coloured prints.
- The printer is also has the added advantage of being able to work wirelessly, which will enable users to print anything without the inconvenience of cable and wire attachments.
- Additionally the printer comes with a one year standard warranty.
HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer Setup steps
When you get your HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer delivered to you, there are a few steps that have to be fulfilled before you can begin your printing journey.
- Take your printer, cartridges, wires and manual out of the packaging, while being careful not to damage anything.
- Open the top cover and slide the cartridges inside, you should listen to a click sound to confirm that they have been placed correctly.
- Next, take the paper tray out and fill it up with high quality printer paper, the lack of this step can lead to errors in your printing process.
You can decide whether you want a wired or wireless connection for your printer and then fix it accordingly.
- If you are going for a wired connection, it can simply be done by attaching the cables into the USB ports they are meant for and get a LAN connection.
- For a wireless connection, switch the network button on and check if the lights are blinking (which indicate it is in setup mode)
- Download the HP smart app on your mobile and click on the Wi-Fi window.
- Find the desired Wi-Fi connection and enter the password and id.
- Once it is connected, you can add the same to the printer.
Lastly, the printer will not actually begin printing anything unless you download its driver. Go to the official HP website and search for the software for HP envy photo 7855 All-in-One printer. Complete its installation and try a test print.
Some related articles :
- HP Officejet 4500 printer troubleshooting
- Guide to HP Envy 5660 printer setup
- HP Deskjet 3510 printer troubleshooting | Complete guide
- Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 5520 | Fix HP 5520 problems
- HP Deskjet 3050 wireless setup [Step by Step]
- HP Deskjet 2541 wireless setup | A guide to begin printing
- How to setup your HP LaserJet P1102w printer?
- HP officejet pro 8100 setup (A guide to begin printing)