Quicken is the most well known and high-demand money management software, used by personal as well as business users. It allows users to see their all bank, credit card, loan & investment accounts in one secure place. You can also easily keep track of all your earnings, expenses & bills with different versions of Quicken. Quicken applications are more user-friendly and compatible on Windows and Mac platforms.
Getting Quicken an unknown error occurred, Contact Quicken Tech Support
|Quicken support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
What are the symptoms of Quicken an unknown error occurred ?
After signing into the Quicken data file onto the Quicken website, when a user starts the program an error occurs. It says Intuit Quicken in the upper left corner and then below that and to the right it says “Sign in with your Intuit ID.” If a user enters the ID and starts to enter the password “Next” in the lower right turns green. When the user hits enter or click on Next then an error message comes above.
What are the causes of Quicken an unknown error occurred ?
- Supplied wrong password multiple times
- Slow Internet connection
- Using outdated software release
- Due to some computer infection
- Improper Quicken installation
It’s a temporary issue from the server and can be resolved by simply waiting for 24-48 hours and then try again. If the problem still persists then move on to the solution part.
How to get rid of Quicken an unknown error occurred ?
STEP 1: Make sure Quicken is running with the latest release
- First, go to Help and click on About Quicken
- Click on the Quicken version (2016,2017,2018)
- Once patch downloaded click on it (.exe file)
- Click on Run to install it
- Click Yes to allow the user permissions
- Click Update
- Quicken starts to download the latest update
- Once latest updates are installed then click on Start Quicken
STEP 2: Uninstall and Reinstall Quicken
Uninstall Quicken for windows
- Click on Start icon
- Type Run under Search program and files & press enter
- Press (Windows key + R) from the keyboard
- A run box will pop out and type Control or Control Panel in it.
- Click on Programs under control panel windows
- Under the program list, look for Quicken and single click on it
- Click Uninstall from the top menu bar
- Click Yes to confirm and follow on-screen instructions.
Reinstall Quicken for Windows
- Go to the official site of Quicken
- Move the cursor to Sign in and click on My Account
- Type Quicken ID and Password
- Click on Sign In
- Then follow on-screen instructions to login into customer portal
- Move the cursor down in Plan Details under My Account
- Click Download For Windows
- The installation process will begin and once completed click on it
- Once Install Wizard launch and click on Let’s go
- Click Install now
- Click Doneto launch Quicken
- Type the Quicken ID and Password again
- Then follow on-screen instructions given
STEP 3: Check the Internet Connection
An Unknown Error or Check Internet Connection occurs due to the slow internet connection. The user can check the internet speed or contact the internet service provider to make sure about the internet connection with the router or device.
For any further assistance, you can always contact on Quicken Support Number and directly talk to the available Pro Advisors. In order to reinstall the software one does not have to buy it again. Customer can reinstall the old purchases any time as many times required.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to resolve Quicken an unknown error occurred
You may also see:
- Quick Solution to Quicken not working with Capital One
- How to Fix Quicken Error Code 163
- How to Fix Quicken error code ol 301 a
- How to reinstall Quicken
- How to resolve issue when Quicken download transactions not showing
- How to resolve Quicken not updating
- How to resolve Quicken not opening
- How to fix Quicken error cc 501
- How to resolve Quicken error cc 892
- How to fix Quicken Error cc-502
- Steps to install Quicken on new computer without CD
- Steps to deactivate account as quicken cannot deactivate online services
- How to fix Quicken Login not working
- What are the steps to do Quicken Password Reset
- How to repair damaged quicken file
- How to resolve Quicken error code 106
- Quicken sync to cloud problems
- Quicken express web connect is not working
- Quicken window has stop working
- Quicken Home Inventory has stopped working
- Quicken’s 2017 credit score not responding
- Quicken One step update not working
- Quicken error code ol 393 a
- Quicken error code 105
- Quicken error code 1310
- Quicken update error patchw32 dll
- Quicken update error
- Quicken error ol-292-b