Quicken is a widely personal finance management tool. It has different versions compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Quicken provides a wide range of services for both Windows and Mac including Quicken Starter, Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Rental Property Manager, Quicken Premier, and Quicken Home & Business. Quicken subscriptions have changed multiple times in the past couple of years- from monthly paid subscriptions to being a free product for a year. The latest version, Quicken 2018, is a paid subscription service. Annual memberships can be purchased directly from Quicken.com and two-year subscriptions can be purchased through several retailers available online. Getting Quicken error CC 555, Contact Quicken Tech Support.
|Quicken support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
What are the causes of Quicken error CC 555?
The most common reasons for encountering this Quicken error CC 555 are-
- A connection error i.e. Quicken error CC 555 between Quicken and your financial institution.
- Quicken is unable to retrieve data from the financial institution server in order to download to your file because the financial institution has blocked access to the servers.
How to resolve Quicken error CC 555?
Step 1- Activate your web connect account.
- Go to your financial institution’s website.
- Click on the option to download your account information as a Web connect (QFX) file.
- Click “Open” in the following prompt.
NOTE- In case you haven’t downloaded the information for this account previously, or if Quicken cannot decide which account to download the transactions into, you will be prompted to identify the account you use to trail this information.
- Click on “Account already exists”, in case you have already identified an existing Quicken account for this account.
- Select the account name from the following drop-down menu.
- If you have not yet set up a Quicken account, click on “Create a new Quicken account”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Now, your recent account history will be automatically downloaded from your financial institution to your Quicken program.
- Once the recent account history transfer is complete, agree to let the downloaded transactions into Quicken.
- Let the initial download and processing finish completely. This can be a time taking process, so be patient.
- In the “Online Center” window, click on “Update/Send”. This will let you download the Web connect file.
Step 2- Verify your account details.
- Make sure you have signed up for the bill payment service provided by your financial institution.
- Go to the tool menu on the taskbar.
- Select the account list from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Edit” and verify your account details in the dialogue box that appears on your screen afterwards.
- Carefully go through the account services provided by your financial institution.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Now, click on the tools menu again.
- Make sure to click on the option “one step update”.
Step 3- Update your financial institution information.
- Go to the “Tools” menu in the taskbar.
- Open the “Online Center”.
- Select the financial institution you need to update from the drop-down menu.
- Now, press and hold the “CTRL” key and then press “F3” on your keyboard.
- Click on the “Contact Info” tab at the top of the online centre screen.
- Now, select the financial institution you’re working on to update the information.
- The current status will be displayed as “needs updating” once you refresh.
- Click OK, and then click on “Update/Send”.
- Enter your password, and then click on “Update Now”.
- If none of the steps given above helps solve your issue, contact Quicken customer service immediately.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quicken error CC 555
You may also see:
- Quick Solution to Quicken not working with Capital One
- How to Fix Quicken Error Code 163
- How to reinstall Quicken
- How to resolve issue when Quicken download transactions not showing
- How to resolve Quicken not updating
- How to resolve Quicken not opening
- How to fix Quicken error cc 501
- How to resolve Quicken error cc 892
- Steps to reset Quicken account
- Quicken error code ol 301 a
- How to fix Quicken Error cc-502
- Steps to install Quicken on new computer without CD
- Steps to deactivate account as quicken cannot deactivate online services
- How to fix Quicken Login not working
- What are the steps to do Quicken Password Reset
- How to repair damaged quicken file
- How to resolve Quicken error code 106
- Quicken express web connect is not working
- Quicken window has stop working
- Quicken Home Inventory has stopped working
- Quicken’s 2017 credit score not responding
- Quicken One step update not working
- Quicken error code ol 393 a
- Quicken error cc-506
- Quicken error code 105
- Quicken error code 1310
- Quicken error CC-587
- How to fix Quicken error ol-332-a