Quicken is a widely popular personal finance management tool. It has different versions compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Quicken provides a wide range of services for both Windows and Mac including Quicken Starter, Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Rental Property Manager, Quicken Premier, and Quicken Home & Business. Quicken subscriptions have changed multiple times in the past couple of years- from monthly paid subscriptions to being a free product for a year. The latest version, Quicken 2018, is a paid subscription service. Annual memberships can be purchased directly from Quicken.com and two-year subscriptions can be purchased through several retailers available online. Getting Quicken error ol-294-a, Contact Quicken Tech Support.
|Quicken support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
What causes Quicken error ol-294-a ?
Following are the most common causes for encountering this Quicken error ol-294-a
- Temporary server issue.
- Incorrect activation of online services.
- Incorrect password credentials.
How to resolve Quicken error ol-294-a?
Step 1- Before you go ahead and make any changes or take any troubleshooting measures, wait for some time before trying again to use the program; the error could have occurred due to a temporary server issue which will get fixed by the company’s side.
Step 2- Verify your account services in Quicken.
Make sure you have signed up for the bill payment service provided by your financial institution.
NOTE- If you don’t have a Quicken Bill Pay account but have activated your account in Quicken for the service, the server will not recognize the non-existent login and return this error. Make sure you make the necessary changes to be able to use the program normally.
- Go to the tool menu on the taskbar.
- Select the account list from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Edit” and verify your account details in the dialogue box that appears on your screen afterwards.
- Carefully go through the account services provided by your financial institution.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Now, click on the tools menu again.Make sure to click on the option “one step update”.
Step 3- Update the password vault.
- If you use the Password Vault, it needs to be updated with the changes you’ve made previously. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- The vault password can be updated at once for all the accounts. It can similarly be reset, updated and removed at once for all accounts.
- Open the Quicken program and go to Tools.
- Navigate to Password Vault.
- Click on Reset Vault.
- Enter the new password and confirm the changes in the prompts
Step 4- Update your online account information.
- Go to your account register.
- Navigate to the “Actions” icon at the top of the screen or use the shortcut “Ctrl + Shift + N”.
- Now, click on “Update Now”.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete the update.
- Repeat the steps given above for all the financial institutions experiencing this error.
If none of the steps given above helps solve your problem, contact the Quicken customer service for further assistance.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Quicken error ol-294-a
You may also see:
- Quick Solution to Quicken not working with Capital One
- How to Fix Quicken Error Code 163
- How to reinstall Quicken
- How to resolve issue when Quicken download transactions not showing
- How to resolve Quicken not updating
- How to resolve Quicken not opening
- How to fix Quicken error cc 501
- How to resolve Quicken error cc 892
- Steps to reset Quicken account
- Quicken error code ol 301 a
- How to fix Quicken Error cc-502
- Steps to install Quicken on new computer without CD
- Steps to deactivate account as quicken cannot deactivate online services
- How to fix Quicken Login not working
- What are the steps to do Quicken Password Reset
- How to repair damaged quicken file
- How to resolve Quicken error code 106
- Quicken express web connect is not working
- Quicken window has stop working
- Quicken Home Inventory has stopped working
- Quicken’s 2017 credit score not responding
- Quicken One step update not working
- Quicken error code ol 393 a
- Quicken error cc-506
- Quicken error code 105
- Quicken error code 1310
- Quicken error CC-587
- How to fix Quicken error ol-332-a
- How to fix Quicken error CC 555