Quicken software is the best bookkeeping software in the world by Intuit. Sometimes, Quicken faces some of the errors that need to be resolved soon. Contact Quicken Support.
|Quicken support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
What are the causes of Quicken error ol-332-a?
- The Quicken software hasn’t been installed properly on your system or the software you installed is corrupted.
- The Windows registry from a Quicken-related change is sullied.
- Your system may be under a virus/ malware attack.
How to fix Quicken error OL-332-a?
Step 1- Update the Windows registry entries.
- Make sure you create a backup of your registry before making any changes. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- Press the “Windows” button.
- Enter “command” in the search box.
- Hold “CTRL-Shift” on your keyboard, after typing command and then press “enter”.
- Click “Yes” in confirmation prompt that follows.
- In the following screen, type “regedit” and then press “Enter”.
- The Registry Editor will open now.
- Select the key you want to back up (Quicken in this case).
- Now, go to the “File” menu and click on “Export”.
- Select the location where you want to save the backup and name the file according to your convenience.
- Make sure that the “Selected branch” checkbox is marked in the export range box and then save the file with a .reg extension.
Step 2- Perform a clean installation of Quicken.
- Press the Windows button.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Navigate to Quicken in the list.
- Click the Uninstall/Change tab on the top of your screen.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to completely uninstall the program.
- Re-install the software from the website.
- Restart your system.
Step 3- Verify your login information on your financial institution’s website.
- Go to your financial institution’s website and log in to your account.
- After logging in, navigate to your challenge questions and answers and verify the question and answer.
Step 4- Verify your login information in Quicken.
- After successfully completing step 3 mentioned above, open the Quicken program on your system.
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Click on “One Step Update”.
- In the following window, select “Manage my Passwords”.
- The Edit Password Vault dialogue box will appear now. Here, verify the customer ID.
- If the customer ID is incorrect in Quicken, follow the steps given below to update it.
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Open “Account” List.
- Click on the Edit button next to the account for the which the customer ID is to be updated.
- Now, click on the Online Services tab.
- Here, click on “Deactivate” and click “Yes” in the confirmation prompt.
- Repeat the steps above for all accounts that need information correction separately.
- Now, go back to the Online Services tab and click on “Set up Now”.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to activate online services for the account. Make sure you enter the correct customer login ID to complete the activation.
- If you use the Password Vault, it needs to be updated with the changes you’ve made previously. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- The vault password can be updated at once for all the accounts. It can similarly be reset, updated and removed at once for all accounts.
- Open the Quicken program and go to Tools.
- Navigate to Password Vault.
- Click on Reset Vault.
- Enter the new password and confirm the changes in the prompts.
If none of these steps solves your issue, contact Quicken customer service immediately.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quicken error ol-332-a
You may also see:
- Quick Solution to Quicken not working with Capital One
- How to Fix Quicken Error Code 163
- How to reinstall Quicken
- How to resolve issue when Quicken download transactions not showing
- How to resolve Quicken not updating
- How to resolve Quicken not opening
- How to fix Quicken error cc 501
- How to resolve Quicken error cc 892
- Steps to reset Quicken account
- Quicken error code ol 301 a
- How to fix Quicken Error cc-502
- Steps to install Quicken on new computer without CD
- Steps to deactivate account as quicken cannot deactivate online services
- How to fix Quicken Login not working
- What are the steps to do Quicken Password Reset
- How to repair damaged quicken file
- How to resolve Quicken error code 106
- Quicken express web connect is not working
- Quicken window has stop working
- Quicken Home Inventory has stopped working
- Quicken’s 2017 credit score not responding
- Quicken One step update not working
- Quicken error code ol 393 a
- Quicken error cc-506
- Quicken error code 105
- Quicken error code 1310
- Quicken error CC-587