Quicken Sound Not Working Windows 10 Issues:
Quicken Sound Not Working Windows 10 ? Make sure that your Quicken program has been updated to the newest release before continuing with any possible answer.
|Quicken support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
Does your system play any sounds outside of Quicken?
- Test an audio file or CD
- Test your Windows sounds from the control panel
- Make sure your audio or speakers aren’t muted
If no sounds play outside of Quicken, see your operating systems facilitate for directions, or contact your system or sound card manufacturer for any help.
If you are able to listen to Windows sounds and audio files, continue with these different possible solutions:
Turn on the Quicken Sounds Preference:-
- From the Quicken Edit menu, opt for Preferences.
- Select Setup.
- Select the activate Quicken sounds checkbox.
- Click OK.
Copy the Quicken Sounds folder to a distinct location
- Browse to your Quicken install directory
- If you are unsure of that location, right-click the icon you use to launch
Quicken and opt for Properties then click the notice Target (or Open File
- Right-click the Sounds folder and opt for Copy
- Browse to 1 of the subsequent folders
- Quicken folder wherever your file resides
- Right-click the folder and opt for Paste
Quicken sounds are not functioning:
This issue resolution works for all presently supported Windows in operating systems and Quicken Windows product versions.
If you’re employing a totally different Quicken version or are on a special Windows operating system, see
No Signature Quicken Sound (FAQ GEN82756):
Ensure that the Quicken Sound Not Working Windows 10 message –
Next, make sure that the option, “Turn on Quicken sound,” under the set-up up of the option Quicken preferences is checked.
- Right Click on the Quicken Icon and Click on Properties.
- Click on the Find Target and double click on the Sounds Folder.
- Double click on “open.” If there is a signature sound, then please follow the steps below.
If there is no sound, or “Mute” is not selected for sounds under the advanced option of your computer’s Sounds & Audio Devices, then check your computer’s sound card.
If there is a signature sound:-
Go to the Start button > Control Panel > Sounds & Audio Devices.
Go to the Sounds and then Under Program Events, Choose Quicken and Under Quicken and then select Open Program.
Click on the Browse tab and then go to that location where there is a Sound Folder ( location where Quicken is installed).
Double-click on open, which shows under the Sounds field on the Sounds & Audio Devices Property window.
Click on Apply and then click on OK.
We have updated the Sounds that Quicken uses in order that they’re additional compatible with Windows. To update your system:
Step 1: Rename the Quicken Sounds folder
- Click your Windows begin icon
- Choose computer or File mortal (depending on your version of Windows)
- Double-click you’re (C:) drive
- Double-click Program Files (32-bit) or Program Files x86 (64-bit)
- Double-click on the Quicken folder
- Right-click the Sounds folder and select Rename
- Rename the folder to OLD Sounds
- Close the mortal window
Step 2: Replace the Files
- Download the acceptable replacement file here:
- Sounds for 32-bit
- Sounds for 64-bit
- Choose Save File, then browse to your desktop and reserve it there.
- Right-click the file on your Desktop
- Choose Run As Administrator
- Choose yes if prompted with “allow changes” message
- Click on the unzip button
- Click okay to the message “18 files unzipped successfully”
- Click the shut button.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quicken Sound Not Working Windows 10
You may also see:
- Quick Solution to Quicken not working with Capital One
- How to reinstall Quicken
- How to resolve issue when Quicken download transactions not showing
- How to resolve Quicken not updating
- How to resolve Quicken not opening
- How to fix Quicken error cc 501
- How to resolve Quicken error cc 892
- How to fix Quicken Error cc-502
- Steps to install Quicken on new computer without CD
- Steps to deactivate account as quicken cannot deactivate online services
- How to fix Quicken Login not working
- What are the steps to do Quicken Password Reset
- How to repair damaged quicken file
- How to resolve Quicken error code 106
- Quicken express web connect is not working
- Quicken window has stop working
- Quicken Home Inventory has stopped working